WELCOME TO TESL POWER HSBM. I BELIEVE THAT LEARNING IS A NEVER ENDING PROCESS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

MS MARIA LIZA LATIFF

Monday, April 5, 2021

30 things I am grateful for as an educator

 



30 things I am grateful for as an educator:

1.        Allah loves me

2.        I have achieved my ambition/ passion to be a teacher

3.        I am physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy to carry out my role as an educator

4.        I have a powerful mentor in life (Assoc. Prof. Dr Raihanah M.Mydin)

5.        I have met and learned from some brilliant educators

6.        I am working in a beautiful environment. I love it.

7.        I have some wonderful colleagues

8.        I have some excellent and brilliant students

9.        I have the love and support from my family members

10.    I have the love and support from a small circle of good friends

11.    I have the love and support from my students

12.    I have access to many resources to improve myself

13.    I have access to many resources that I can share with my students

14.    I have many options to choose and decide what work for me and my students

15.    I have various opportunities to keep on improving myself

16.    I can learn from my students

17.    I can learn from my colleagues

18.    I can learn from other educators

19.    I can learn new knowledge and skills

20.    I can broaden my views through my teaching experience

21.    I can do different things every day (flexibility in doing things my way)

22.    I am able to keep on trying and experimenting with my teaching methods

23.    I get to meet a new batch of students (with different personalities) every year

24.    I get to learn and relearn different things

25.    I have the opportunities to do different things (not just teaching)

26.    I feel useful and important

27.    I can bring some positive changes  in my students’ lives

28.    I can bring some positive changes in the institution where I work

29.    I feel motivated to be a lifelong learner

30.    I feel my life is meaningful

 

MLPML

 

No comments: