WELCOME TO TESL POWER HSBM. I BELIEVE THAT LEARNING IS A NEVER ENDING PROCESS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

MS MARIA LIZA LATIFF

Saturday, June 28, 2014

it's her birthday...



It’s her birthday
Time for the celebration
of one’s personhood
I need to get her something special
To cheer her up and boost her mood

Her birth date is engraved
in my heart and mind
It is well kept and saved
In a place where only I can find

Each year I try to call her without fail
The same wishes might go stale
To make her smile and
brighten her day
Why not surprise her in my own way?

I browse the net searching for florist
I know none which is in my list
I spend hours to search for the best
Bloom is the best and I leave the rest

Is that necessary one may ask
Wasting your time on unnecessary task
For years asking for her home address
She did not bother to give but I’m not stressed
As I love her and
she deserves the best…


MLPML

 


 

No comments: