WELCOME TO TESL POWER HSBM. I BELIEVE THAT LEARNING IS A NEVER ENDING PROCESS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

MS MARIA LIZA LATIFF

Thursday, June 26, 2014

When you are not a writer...

When I first ventured into the world of blogs (2009), I tried to get some pictures of how it would be like to have my own blog. For your information, my first ever written blog (which lasted for 2 years) was technically taken down and no longer exist after I did something really silly and I don't wish to talk about it. It took me some time to start from scratch again.

I don't know much about blogs and being a slow learner, I need a teacher who can be patient with me and repeat things a few times. I find that Mr You Tube is really very helpful all the time. I learn about different widgets for blogs, how to embed slideshow, and many other tips and tricks which are useful for my blog.

Looking  at my blog now gives me a sense of satisfaction, it is an achievement, but I'm still not happy about it. I find that it is empty without my own voice in it. I should be writing something...
 I have this problem... in which I always feel that I'm not really good in expressing myself, especially in writing. Sometimes I wonder how some people can so easily and freely write on various topics. Honestly, I see the use of words as a form of luxury that is open to everyone but only few really know how to utilise it well, while others abuse it to create the impacts that they desire.

Still considering myself as a beginner or novice in the bloggers' world, I am indecisive whether I should continue writing or not. Isn't it easier to just share what others have beautifully penned down rather than to crack my head searching for ideas to start writing?...What I write may be read by others- perhaps those who accidentally being routed to this blog in their search for some information. I don't think I'm going to impress anyone with my writings and that is certainly not the reason I write. I AM NOT A WRITER...and I do not wish to jump on the bandwagon- writing in blogs as everyone else is doing it. So, why am I writing now?
I guess, I just need my own space and my own voice, for my own sake...I live in my own world...how selfish does that sound huh?...




MLPML






  

No comments: